P Menu allows you to adjust settings of your KOMOTO P700.
These settings allow you to turn on cruise control to limiting max speeds for sport mode.
- To engage the P Menu your KOMOTO P700 needs to be on.
- Then you need to hold both power and menu buttons at same time.
- Once you see P0 you will know you are in the correct menu.
Below shows what each P settings means. In the menu 0 being OFF and 1 being ON.
- Power button will allow you to select and the menu button will let you change though options.
- To save, you must hold both buttons to restore the normal the operation of scooter.
- You will no longer see the P menu but 00.
P0 = Kilometers/Miles per hour setting (0=kph / 1=mph)
P1 = Cruise-control setting (0=off / 1=on)
P2 = Kick-push to start setting (0=off / 1=on)
P3 = Wheel Size Setting: Pre-set based on 8” or 10” wheel size – DO NOT CHANGE
P4 = Maximum speed-limit setting (FF=full-function or 20mph / 25kmh or 15.5mph / 20kmh or 13mph)
Turning off P2 kick push to start is extremely dangerous! It will also lower your battery life and range of your KOMOTO. DO NOT TURN THIS OFF!