Cruise Control setting on KOMOTO P700
Created by: Anthony
Modified on: Wed, 9 Feb, 2022 at 10:56 PM
Cruise control is an option we only recommend for experienced operators. Turning off Cruise control will lower your range.
- Once activated in the P1 menu, it will allow you to hold set speeds without using the throttle. By holding the throttle for 8 seconds you will hear a beep engaging the cruise control.
- Using your brakes will instantly stop cruise control.
- To activate again, you will need to repeat the process of holding your current speed for 8 seconds to engage cruise control.
- Turn scooter on. Then hold power and menu buttons at the same time.
- This will activate the P menu.
- Use the menu button to select P1 and Power button "enter" the menu.
- Once in the P1 menu you will need to activate cruise control by setting number from 0 to 1.
- Then hit Power button to go back to main P menu. Then hold both Power and Menu buttons to save.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.