Installing battery into KOMOTO M1100
Created by: Anthony
Modified on: Wed, 9 Feb, 2022 at 11:05 PM
- First start by loosing the top screws on the the running board.
- Once you loosen both screws they will not REMOVE but stay attached to the running board cover.
- Open from the back of your KOMOTO M1100 pulling up to the front.
- The running board cover will open like a hinge with the rubber.
- You will see open compartment you can install your KOMOTO M1100 battery.
- Postion the battery with the terminals pointing at the rear of the KOMOTO M1100.
- Place the terminal ends towards the rear KOMOTO M1100 tire.
Most mistakes during installation happen with the running board not being flush. Make sure no wires are sticking up that could cause this.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.