KOMOTO M1100 in Cold Temperatures
- Temperature will affect your distance you can travel.
- At temperatures between 70F to 80F you will get the most range out of your KOMOTO M1100.
- Once you get to below 50F degrees you will start to see a range/power reduction of 20% to 30% with your KOMOTO M1100.
- At 30F you will lose almost 40% plus of your batteries max capacity due to cold weather.
KOMOTO M1100 in Rain
- You can drive your KOMOTO M1100 in light to medium rain.
- Be careful as it is never safe in the rain.
- Make sure your battery compartment running board screws are tight!
- Your KOMOTO M1100 is water resistance not water PROOF. You can not submerge your KOMOTO in water at any time. This will destroy your KOMOTO.
DO NOT drive into deep puddles or take fast turns!
WATER DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!