Your KOMOTO M1100 is water resistant IP54.
A product with an IP54 rating is protected against quantity of dust that could interfere with the normal operation of the product but is not fully dust tight. The product is completely protected against solid objects. It is also protected against water splashing from any angle.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER WATER DAMAGE! BE SMART AND SAFE WHILE USING IN WATER!
We will do our best to help you if you have issues. Most issues are not having the battery deck tight.
- Battery is water resistant when installed into your KOMOTO M1100. Not when it is removed from the unit.
- Make sure to always to put the silicon plug into the charging port before each use!
Do not drive into deep puddles or water no deeper than 2 inches. Light to medium rain. DO NOT operate in heavy rain. Always check battery compartment after using in any rain.
- Water resistant is not the same as water proof.
- You can not submerge your KOMOTO into water.
- You can not drive it into any body of water or any deep puddles.
- Never store outside in the elements or the rain.
KOMOTO M1100s are water resistant to a point but not water proof. Make sure battery cover screws and outside running board seal is in place. VERY IMPORTANT TO NEVER MISS RUNNING BOARD SEAL!
If using in wet conditions you will need to oil/lube brake cable and rear bearings. ALWAYS CHECK RUNNING BOARD DECK TO ENSURE A TIGHT FIT!