KOMOTO P700 Throttle Issues
Created by: Anthony
Modified on: Mon, 4 Oct, 2021 at 9:41 AM
- Sometimes you can have issues with your throttle sticking.
- Make sure nothing is preventing movement like a bag or any object.
- If issues are still happening we recommend using Marvel Mystery air tool oil.
- Lift off the water proof red silicon. Removing this will allow you to see where to put some small drops of oil.
- Few drops on each side of the throttle will fix sticking issue.
Throttles usually never go bad. Most issues with acceleration are with the motor controller failing/faulty.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.